The ability to control the ball, bat, racquet, club, or instrument all starts with the hands. Your hand is really five separate systems which work in seamless unity. The only way to develop superior strength, endurance, and coordination in your hands is to challenge and develop each finger individually.
Each finger of the hand is powered by a completely separate system of muscles and tendons located in the hand, wrist and forearm. Most of the hands power is generated by larger muscles in the forearm while finer movements are controlled by smaller muscles in the hand itself. Our wrist is the bridge which stabilizes the interaction of the hand & forearm.
Our hands are an important link between ourselves and the world around us. Your hands are the direct connection between your brain and your game. Strong hands are critical to the success athletes, musicians, or anyone who uses their hands for gripping activities. They all rely on superior strength, endurance and dexterity in their hands. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Gripmaster MEDICAL Hand & Finger Exerciser Features:
- Ideal for musicians, athletes or anyone who wish to develop strong, well-conditioned hands
- Challenges each finger individually using patented spring-loaded finger piston technology
- Daily use conditions and rehabs the hands, wrists and forearms by flexing and toning the muscles, ligaments and tendons
- Recommended for men, women, seniors, and older children
- Available in 6 color-coded graduated resistances to help measure progress
- Used and recommended by licensed hand therapists worldwide
- Ideal for improving dexterity, hand health, and strength
- Increases blood flow
- Made in the USA!
Gripmaster MEDICAL Hand & Finger Exerciser Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.5”L x 2.75”H x .75”W
- Weight: 2 oz
- Latex Free: Yes
- XX-Light (Tan) - .75 lbs per finger
- X-Light (Yellow) – 1.5 lbs per finger
- Light (Red) – 3 lbs per finger
- Medium (Green) – 5 lbs per finger
- Heavy (Blue) – 7 lbs per finger
- X-Heavy (Black) – 9 lbs per finger
Cautions: Exercises should be done at a slow, comfortable pace. Always start with less resistance. If the individual is being treated for a hand disorder, specific exercises and the intensity and number of repetitions should be approved by a healthcare professional. Following injury or surgery, consult a healthcare professional before performing exercises. If unusual swelling, skin discoloration or discomfort occurs, use should be discontinued and a healthcare professional consulted.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Warranty: Five (5) Days against manufacturer’s defects
Related Searches: 12200, 12201, 12202, 12203, 12204, 12205, exersicer, gripmaster, grip master, grip-master, hand and finger exercises, hand-finger, hand exerciser system, hand aches and pains, prohands, pro, gripmaster, via medical hand and finger exerciser, rehabilitate hands, hand rehabilitation, hand therapy, hand and finger therapy, hand exercise, digi-flex, digiflex, cando, hand grip, strengthener, healthy hands, wellness, hand health, stronger hands, hand exerciser, squeeze ball, vgrip, v-grip, varigrip, vari-grip, gripper, finger strength, finger weakness, faster fingers, pro medical, gripmaster medical, via medical, martial arts, climbing, weapon retention, golf, tennis, baseball, lacrosse, hockey, basketball, football, fitness, handgun, computer and stress, yoga, gaming, bowling, fishing, guitar, weight lifting