Designed for individuals who may be seated in excess of 12 hours a day, this unique gel pad is constructed from a premium visco-elastic gel and features a center relieved groove that address the point of contact. This helps eliminate soft tissue pressure and suspends the tailbone (coccyx), which eliminates direct pressure on the spine.
The visco-elastic gel used in the Gseat Ultra is special because it maintains its shape and cushioning properties better than most polymers or foams, and will not break down over time. Along with the pressure concentrated gel, the larger dimensions of the Gseat Ultra accommodate the seat pan of most wheelchair and motorized scooters, and helps relive back pain and stiffness in the lower legs. It also features an integrated handle and foldable design that make it extremely portable and ideal for use at work, during traveling, or while attending school or sporting events. Buy the Gseat Ultra from Active Forever today!
Want to learn more about Seat Cushions?
Gseat Ultra Features:
- Integrated handle and foldable design
- Forward slope
- Center relieved groove
- Visco-elastic gel addresses point of contact
- Relieves pressure in the back and lower legs
- Provides comfort for people who sit for long periods of time
- Designed for higher needs customers, but also great for day-to-day use
G seat Ultra Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 16"L x 18"W
- Product Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Thickness: 3/4" in the front to 1" in the back (sloping)
Warranty: 1 Year
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: g seat, mobility gseat, gelco, 95-100, coccydynia