The Drive Medical Guard Water Mattress is a comfortable and durable water mattress that can easily support a weight of up to two hundred and fifty pounds or one hundred and thirteen kilograms. The water mattress is ideal for people with a tendency to develop bed sores or pressure ulcers. Water mattresses don’t lodge dust or bacteria in them and hence provide allergy relief too.
The Drive Medical Water Mattress is made of high-quality vinyl that ensures its durability. The vinyl material is also easy to maintain and can be cleaned with a mild detergent to maintain the hygiene of the mattress. To ensure maximum strength and prolong its life, the mattress has double sealed seams that won’t damage or break. The mattress features water fill lines that are placed to alert the user when it is time to shut the water supply. It is important to note that the fill hose for the mattress is sold separately. Foot placement lines are also marked on the mattress to ensure that the patient is placed on it in the right position.
The Drive Guard Water Mattress is equipped with three water baffles that reduce the speed of water flow. This helps to enhance the movement of water throughout the mattress. It also helps distribute the user’s weight evenly and reduce pressure on their body. The water baffles are responsible for the conformity of the mattress which accommodates a variety of user weights and ensures maximum comfort.
Product Features and Benefits
- Fill hose sold separately
- Strength and quality assured by double sealed seams
- Vinyl cover allows easy cleaning with mild detergent to maintain hygiene
- Three water baffles redistribute pressure and conform to support movement
- Fill lines and foot placement lines are strategically placed to accommodate positioning
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs. (114 kilograms)
- Dimensions: 4 Inch (Height) x 32 Inch (Width) x 68 Inch (Length)
- Model: 14400