The Transfer Handle Bed Rail is an intuitive bed rail that is designed as a mobility tool and fall prevention design for patients getting in and out of bed. The bed rail is ideal for people with weak knees, hips or lower back which makes it difficult for them to stand on their own. It is also an ideal mobility tool for the elderly. People with lower body disabilities or people in wheelchairs or walkers will also find the transfer handle beneficial.
The Mobility Transfer Handle Rail is easy to use and requires absolutely no tools for installation. The rail features a large bed board that securely sits between the bed frame and the mattress to ensure the stability of the handle for support. The bed board has a length of thirty inches and a breadth of twenty-seven inches which makes it compatible with most regular and hospital-style beds.
The transfer handle has a strong steel construction which makes it strong and incredibly durable. The construction of the bed rail allows it to support a weight of up to two hundred and fifty pounds. The height of the handle is twenty-three inches and it is equipped with a crossbar in between to provide more regions to grip and enhance grip stability. Apart from providing support to stand up, the Mobility Transfer Systems Transfer Handle can also be used as a security handle to alert users of the edges of the bed and hence prevent accidental falls.
Product Features and Benefits
- No tools required for installation
- Minimizes the risk of falls and injuries
- Makes getting in and out of bed easier
- Available for both home and hospital use
- Perfect for bedside or wheelchair transfers
- Handle fits mattresses up to fourteen inches
- Extra cross bar for added mobility and stability
- Manufacturer: Mobility Transfer Systems
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.(114 kilograms)
- Handle Width: 4 Inch (Inner),6 Inch (Outer)
- Product Weight: 17 lbs. (7.5 kilograms)
- Handle Height: 22 Inch
- Model: 2025, 2025H