Convenient and Simple Mobility Support! Great for Injury Recovery!
With an ergonomic rubber grip, built-in seat belt cutter, and side-window breaker for emergencies, the Handybar is perfect for people with limited mobility due to recent surgery, back or leg problems, and pregnancy. Use the car door Handybar in vehicles that are low to the ground, as well as trucks and SUV's.
Simply insert the end of the Handybar Mobility Handle into the striker plate on the car door pillar and comes out vertically providing a secure handle to help lift yourself up with. Best of all, the Handybar can be used on either side. The Handybar car aid is a useful fall prevention tool for the elderly, helping them to avoid strain while leading a more independent life. Experience ultimate mobility when the Handybar is paired with the Stander Car Swivel Cushion or the Deluxe Swivel Cushion. You'll absolutely appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Handybar Mobility Handle Features:
- Great aid for those with limited mobility
- Helps you enter and exit your vehicle without struggling
- Completely portable
- Includes emergency seat belt cutter and window breaker
- No vehicle modification required
- Works on both passenger and driver side of vehicles
Handybar Mobility Handle Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Dimensions: 9" x 1" x 1"
- Weight: .75"
- Color: Red with white detail
- Ensure your vehicle has two bolts or screws attaching the striker to the door frame
- If your vehicle has a light switch in the striker, be sure the Handybar does not interfere with its operation
- Please note: The Handybar will not work on cars that do not have a U-Shaped striker on the door pillar. The Handybar Mobility Handle works by inserting it into the U-Shaped striker plate found on most vehicle door frames. This plate is one of the strongest parts of the vehicle and is designed to keep your door closed in the event of a side-impact collision
- Handybar Mobility Handle Brochure
Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: handy bar, handi bar, handy-bar, Transfer aid, 96314, 3001, 696314100026, handibar, stander