The Harmar AL650 Automatic Hybrid Platform Lift is a unique and specially designed lift which combines the convenience and ease of an outside lift, with the security and discretion of an inside scooter carrier. Featuring a convenient design that mounts to the vehicle's third row seating mounts, and Harmar's exclusive automatic docking station, the AL650 is truly one of the easiest lifts on the market to install and operate.
Integrating the same automatic docking lift as found on the Harmar AL500 Power Chair Lift, this advanced interior lift provides users with physical mobility challenges the ability to safely and securely travel with their powered mobility devices without the stresses and struggle of packing the heavy equipment by themselves. Simply attach the locking hardware onto the scooter or power chair being transported and become instantly able to travel anywhere safely and worry free. A manual crack failsafe ensure even if the vehicle is inoperable, the lift can be lowered to allow access to the mobility chair or scooter. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Mobility Hybrid Platform Lift Features:
- Works with most minivans, vans and SUVs
- Attaches directly to the 3rd row seating mounts
- Integrated docking station platform secures mobility device automatically
- No drilling or modifications needed for most vehicles
- Built in the USA from durable, all weather components
- Just drive the scooter onto the platform to lock it in
- Adjustable platform size fits most mobility scooters and power chairs
- Straightforward, easy to use hand controls
- Manual crank backup in case of emergency
Harmar AL650 Hybrid Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs
- Deck Dimensions: 28.5" Wide x 38"-50" Long (adjustable) x 5.5" High
- Vertical Reach: 33.5"
- Required Depth: 43"
- Required Headroom: 32"
- Please Note: minor modification to your scooter or power chair is required for automatic docking station to engage, hardware included
Warranty: 3 Year Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: al 650, harmer, int. lift, ADS, mobilitylift, harmar mobility products