Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Harmar Mobility Fusion Lift
This tough fusion lift provides an adjustable, extra large (36" x 39") aluminum deck for years of trouble-free use. The Harmar Mobility Fusion Lift utilizes four, self-tensioning, Q'Straint retractors to hold large scooters and power chairs reliably in place; Q'Straint retractors are the world's highest quality, most efficient wheelchair securement systems. Very easy to use, this Harmar mobility lift folds automatically when empty. In the case of vehicle power failure, a manual crank backup (included) ensures convenient access to your power chair or power scooter. This fusion lift is the perfect solution for effectively transporting your large mobility device; buy the Harmar Mobility Fusion Lift at ActiveForever.com today!
Harmar Fusion Lift Features:
- Securely transports large scooters AND power chairs
- No modifications required for scooters or power chairs
- Most efficient and largest outside lift available on market
- Durable, extra large aluminum deck
- Easy to use
- Four self-tensioning, Q'Straint retractors
- Lifts automatically when empty
- Manual crack backup and license plate mount included
- Ideal solution to transport larger mobility devices
- Compatible with hitches Class III or greater
Fusion Lift Specifications:
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs (160kg)
- Aluminum Deck Size: 36" x 39"
- Max Scooter Width: 35.5"
- Max Scooter Wheelbase: 48"
- Installed Weight: 117 lbs
- Hitch Height (Range): 5”-18”
- Hitch Class: III or greater
Warranty: 3 Year Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: q restraint, wheel chair