The Harmar Pickup 350 HD Lift AL835 can mount on either side of the vehicle and is the lifting and rotation can be controlled by remote. This lift uses only two motors and brings the chair close the either the driver or passenger side door. The on/off switch is mounted on the dashboard for convenience and the offset base fits tightly to fender walls and sidewall.
The Harmar Pickup 350 HD Lift AL835 features a new anti-rotate strap and includes a docking device. The lifting capacity for this inside scooter lift is 350 pounds and installed weight is 116 pounds. The boom height can be adjusted from 34” to 41” and length from 28.75” to 46.5”. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Pickup 350 HD Lift AL835 Features:
- Heavy duty for standard or extended cab trucks
- Brings chair close to driver or passenger side door
- Offset mounting base fits tightly to fender walls and sidewall
- Only two motors powers lifting & rotation
- Driver or passenger-side mounting bases available
- Dashboard-mounted on/off switch
- Dual-strapped hook prevents device from spinning during loading and unloading
- Includes remote hand control and docking device
- Made in the USA
Harmar Pickup 350 HD Lift AL835 Specifications:
- Accommodates: Manual chairs, scooters, and small power chairs
- Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs. (160 kg)
- Installed Weight: 116 lbs. (53 kg)
- Powered: Lifting & rotation
- Adjustable Boom Height: 34” – 41”
- Adjustable Boom Length: 28.75” – 46.5”
- Securement: Docking device included
- Includes: one Harmar Pickup 350 HD Lift AL835 (Not included: Battery pack, wireless remote)
- NOTE: This lift has a 2-week lead time
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call 1-800-377-8033 for a shipping quote.
Warranty: three (3) year transferable
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: harmar mobility, powerchair, heavy-duty