The Harmar Residential Vertical Platform Lift was designed to provide individuals with mobility limitations the freedom of access to their house and home. Essentially a personal elevator, the Harmar Residential Platform Lift offers smooth, controlled accesss to elevated buildings, porches and other raised structures safely and at a very economical price.
Powered by a 90V DC motor, the belt driven Acme screw inside the Harmar Residential Vertical Platform Lift gently and efficiently raises and lowers the platform for use. Safe to use around children, the Harmar Residential Vertical Platform Lift is equipped with a pressure sensitive 'Safety Pan' which automatically halts the platform's descent if any obstacle in encountered while lowering for additional protection.
Featuring an all-weather exterior to ensure the lift will provide years of reliable service, this robust and durable lift offers the peace of mind from knowing you can safely enter and exit your home without the risk of a potentially dangerous fall. Built with pride right here in the USA, the Harmar Residential Vertical Platform Lift's powerful and long lasting design is well worth the investment. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Harmar Personal Platform Lift Features:
- Wide accommodating platform fits most scooters, power chairs and more
- Ramp folds up automatically to prevent rollouts or falls
- Non-skid platform surface for additional safety
- Weather-resistant construction for indoor and outdoor use
- Safety pan prevents crushing by stoping lift if it encounters resistance
- Available in heights from 4 to 6 feet
- Easily accommodates most any residential application
- Paddle switch controls with emergency stop button
- Built with pride right here in the USA
- Device included for manual lowering in case of power outage
Vertical Platform Lift Specifications:
- Lifting Heights: 53" or 77"
- Footprint: 49" x 69"
- Platform Dimensions: 36" x 54" with high guard panels and automatically fold-up ramp
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Speed: 10 feet per minute
- Power Supply: 115V AC - 15amp grounded circuit
- Drive: Belt-driven Acme screw / 90 VDC ½ hp motor
Warranty: 1 year warranty covering parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: VPL, ASME A18.1, ASME 17.5, electric elevator, RPL400, RPL600