For years the innovative Headmaster Cervical Collar has been helping people requiring a firm head and neck support while maintaining a low profile. Covered in a soft washable fabric in a variety of colors, the headmaster collar is comfortable to use and incredibly efficient.
The unobtrusive and open design of the headmaster neck brace facilitates air circulation, thereby making it more comfortable for the user. With an incredibly flexible spring steel core, the headmaster collar can be easily bent with your hands to achieve a customized fit for yourself. This spring core allows you to eat and speak with ease.
The headmaster cervical collar is easy to fit and provides good access to the tracheal tube, if required. The headmaster collar has a number of accessories separately available to modify or enhance its function. All parts of the collar are also available as replacements if needed.
Product Features & Benefits
- Maintains proper neck alignment
- Provide excellent neck support & control
- Easy to put on, adjust and remove
- Easy to keep clean
- Low profile collar with an unobtrusive appearance
- Firm support for the head
- Provides good access to a tracheal tube, if needed
- Ideal for ALS, MS, Arthritis, or Motoneuron Disease patients
- We recommend a medical professional to assist with sizing and fitting of this item
- Materials: Spring steel core
- Covered plastic tubing
- Soft-foam washable fabric
- Contains latex
- Customized fit
- Rear soft strap with hook-and-loop closure
How to Determine Correct Head Master Cervical Collar Size: With a ruler or measuring tape, begin measuring from the center of the chin to the corner of the Mandible, where the jaw starts curving around to the ear.
- Manufacturer: Symmetric Designs
- Infant: 2-7/10" (7 cm)
- Child: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Junior: 3-1/2" (8.9 cm)
- Small: 4" (10 cm)
- Medium: 4-1/2" (11 cm)
- Large: 5" (13 cm)
Sizing Note: If your measurement falls between two sizes - order the smaller size.
How to Shape the Head Master Collar
- Bend the cervical collar to desired height and width by hand
- Curve the collar to clear the clavicles (collar bones) if necessary
- For extra padding and added comfort, users may add a chin pad to the chest portion of the collar (Comfort pads sold separately)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.