Light and airy, the Headmaster Collar is covered in a soft, washable fabric and can be easily formed by hand to fit snugly under the chin. Made with low heat retention materials for added comfort, users are able to wear this cervical collar for long periods of time while benefiting from the firm support.The collar has a spring steel core that is flexible and makes it easy for someone to eat or speak with the collar on. Buy your Headmaster Cervical Collar today from ActiveForever!
Headmaster Collar Features:
- Cool and comfortable
- Low heat retention
- Easy to put on and remove
- Low profile, unobtrusive appearance
- Firm support for the head
- Easy to keep clean
- Provides good access to a tracheal tube, if needed
- Ideal for ALS, MS, Arthritis, or Motoneuron Disease patients
- We recommend a medical professional to assist with sizing and fitting of this item
Headmaster Cervical Collar Specifications:
- Materials: Spring steele core, covered in plastic tubing, then foam, then a soft, washable fabric
- Contains latex
How to Determine Correct Head Master Cervical Collar Size: With a ruler or measuring tape, begin measuring from the center of the chin to the corner of the Mandible, where the jaw starts curving around to the ear. Note: if your measurement falls between two sizes, order the smaller size.
How to Shape the Head Master Collar:
- Bend the cervical collar to desired height and width by hand
- Curve the collar to clear the clavicles (collar bones) if necessary
- For extra padding and added comfort, users may add a chin pad to the chest portion of the collar : Comfort pads sold separately
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: NC92043-1, NC92041-1, NC92044-1, NC92045-1, NC92041-3, symmetric designs
Write Your Own Review