Every day, your needs begin and end in bed, and you deserve the confidence and safety provided by only the best independent living supplies like the Assista-Rail, by Healthcraft. The combination of safety and in-bed mobility makes this perfect for anyone requiring assistance to move themselves in, around, and out of bed. In just minutes and with basic tools, you can fully assemble the rail and provide yourself with secure in-bed support. Confidence comes when you slide the support structure between your boxspring and mattress and secure it with the included safety strap. Multiple cross bars ensure safe handle placements for in bed movements, and you can attach a bed organizer, so you can always reach your comfort and control items without the need for reachers and grabbers. The rail is height adjustable to work with various mattress thicknesses. A smooth and durable white powder coat protects the alloy-steel construction, and the latex-free, non-slip, closed foam grip protects you. With a weight capacity of 300Lbs, you can be sure the rail, even though easy to install, will support you and get you where you need to be.
Product Features & Benefits
- Provide Yourself with Secure In-bed Support and Confidence
- Ensure Safe Handle Placements for in Bed Movements
- Includes an Attachable Bed Organizer for Convenience
- Protects You and Gets You Where You Need to Go
- Material: Alloy steel
- Finish: Powder coat white
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Rail Diameter: 1 In.
- Rail Width: 19.75 In.
- Rail Height: 18-22 In.
- Grip Material: EVA foam grip
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 14.75 x 20.25 x 3.5 In.
- Shipping Weight: 8.6lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty