Featuring a durable, anti-microbial powder coating over the carbon, alloy steel construction, the e2 Ceiling Mounted Trapeze is a reliable solution if you’re in need of mobility assistance and safety when moving in bed from a laying, to a sitting, to a standing position. It securely attaches to your ceiling, so it uses minimal space but maximizes safety by hooking onto a ceiling mounted grab bar. The Trapeze replaces the need for bed rails, which, although greatly useful and safe, can get in your way during transitions, and impediment doing transition could cause an accident. Securely mounted to your ceiling, you can remove the Trapeze bar portion or slide it away when you’re not in need or using it.
With two new redesigned, ergonomic leverage points, this system helps you maximize your strength and easily change positions without straining your muscles or joints. The system is available in 24 and 32 inch lengths, and the e2 Trapeze is compatible with specialized grab bar fasteners, which allows the use of this equipment for custom care. The latex-free, non-slip, PVC closed foam grip material makes use comfortable e2 Ceiling Mount Trapeze supports up to 150lbs.
Product Features & Benefits
- Replaces the Need for a Bed Safety Rail
- Securely Attaches to Your Ceiling
- No Wasted Space or Bulky Equipment
- Redesigned, Ergonomic Leverage Point
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Material: Alloy steel
- Rail diameter: 1 Inch
- Hook length: 27 Inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Strap range: 3-29 Inches
- Weight capacity: 150 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 38x20x4 Inches
- Ceiling grab bar: 24 or 32 Inches
- Manufacturer: Healthcraft Products
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Finish: Anti-microbial powder coat white
- Grip Material: Non-slip, PVC closed cell foam (latex free)
- Product Numbers: STP-CM-24 (24 inch), STP-CM-32 (32 inch)