A simple solution to bed mobility and independence, the Smart-Rail Bed Rail can unlock and pivot outwards to provide better standing support with less reaching and twisting. Top of rail is 30" from the floor. Maximum height of smartrail is 36", if locked in place 6" off of the floor. Buy the Smart-Rail Bed Rail today from ActiveForever.com!
Smart Rail for Fall Prevention Features:
- Installs in seconds
- Provides standing and transferring support
- Unique "Safety Latch" design
- Unlocks and pivot outwards to provide better standing support
- Requires less reaching and twisting
Smart-Rail Bed Rail Specifications:
- Important Note: this bed rail will not work on hospital beds or futons
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rail Width: 16.5"
- Rail Height: 31.5"
- Rail (grip) Diameter: 1.25”
- Measurement Under the Mattress: 23"
- Maximum Height of Rail: 36"
- Locked in Place: 6" off the floor
- Top of Rail from floor: 30"
- Finish: Anti-microbial white powder coat
- Smart-Rail Bed Rail User Manual (.pdf)
- Does not include leg extenders
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders.
Related Searches: healthcraft, smart rail, smartrail, mobility aid, bed-rail, SR-S