The Health Mark Port-A-Vibe is the only ‘Whole Body Vibration’ machine built to accommodate a space conscious or fluid lifestyle. This handy, travel-ready machine is designed to improve circulation of blood and lymphatic fluid, increase bone density, stimulate and massage tired muscles, and decrease joint pain through rehabilitative techniques.
The vibration principles combined with isometric contraction movements of the Port-A-Vibe’s muscle toning resistance bands allow you to increase muscle tone and strength while burning fat.
The 360 degree rotating platform allows the user to apply vibrating stimulation to the muscles, ligaments and tendons at a variety of angles. With commitment, the user should lose pounds while gaining strength and flexibility.
The unique design of the Port-A-Vibe allows for removal of the upright stanchion, resulting in a lightweight portable unit which is controlled by hand-held remote. Regardless of your goals, the Port-A-Vibe’s comprehensive User’s Guide will provide you with the information you to need to transform your body and improve your health while at home, the office or traveling.
- Vibrating Platform for all Seated and Standing Forms of Resistance Training, Isometric Training, Plyometric Training, Yoga, Pilates, Meditation and Muscle Stimulation
- 360 Degree Rotating/Vibrating Platform to allow for opening of the Hips, Shoulders and Rib Cage to Allow Vibration at a Variety of Angles to the Muscles.
- Attachable Muscle Toning Resistance Bands to Improve Upper Body Strength and Muscle Tone
- As a Portable Unit (12.5 lbs.) for Ease of Portability for Travel or Movement Within the Home, Office or Classroom
- Helps Against Osteoporosis by Maintaining or Increasing Bone Mass Density
- Helps with Ligament Rehabilitation
- Helps Relieve the Pain Caused by Acute Back Pain
- Helps to Improve Postural Stability
- Increases Strength and Stability in the Hip Flexors
- Temporarily Improves Circulation of the Blood and Lymphatic Fluids
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Improves Muscle Strength and Tone
- Improves Speed and Agility in Athletes
- Detailed User’s Guide Featuring Massage, Relaxation, Balance, Flexibility, Muscle Conditioning and Vibration Resistance Training Techniques
- CE and UL Approved Adaptor
- 5 Frequency Settings Ranging From 30 Hz to 45 Hz.
- 10 Minute Accumulative Timer
- Upright Removes for Portability
- Hand Held Remote for Portable Unit
- 3 Auto Programs
- Portable Unit 12.5 lbs.
- Exercise Bands Included
- Floor Mat Included
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Comprehensive User’s Guide
- Net Weight: 19 lbs.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Full Body Vibration, vibration plate, healthmark