The Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro Mini 3000 is a top of the line whole body vibration system designed to provide therapeutic-grade vertical vibration from a compact unit. Increase your muscle tone, strength, bone density and overall health from the privacy and comfort of home!
The patented Tonic Reflex Vibration (TRV) provided by the the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro Mini 3000 produces an effect called hyper-gravity, which virtually eliminates joint stress, enhances balance and helps reduce recovery/rehabilitation time dramatically. Powerful, user-controlled vibration therapy allows patients to fine tune their workouts, and the compact base allows for easy use in any room of the house!
Excellent for treating joint pain, osteoporosis, arthritis, circulatory problems, lymphatic draining issues, injury rehabilitation and more, the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro Mini 3000 delivers state of the art whole body vibration therapy. Whisper-quiet and packaged with everything you need for a comprehensive workout, including isometric tension straps, a wireless remote control and a detailed user's guide, this deluxe vibration trainer has it all. Don't wait another minute, get into the best shape of your life when you order the Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro Mini 3000 from ActiveForever.com today!
Health Mark Vertical Vibe Pro Mini 3000 Features:
- Helps reduce rehabilitation time for sports injuries
- Compact base for comfortable training at home
- Wireless remote control for easy program adjustments
- Improves core strength, stability, bone density, gait and balance
- Whisper-quiet vibration operation
- Innovative "Hyper Gravity" effect utilizes tonic reflex vibration (TVR) to reduce joint stress
- Included isometric tension straps for workout versatility
Vertical Vibe Pro Mini 3000 Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
- Dimensions: 23'' L x 23'' W x 9'' H
- Frequency: 2.5 Hz to 15 Hz
- Programming: 7 Manual / 3 Auto
- Oscillating Amplitude: 0.08" fixed
- Includes: Isometric Tension Straps, Wireless Remote, Detailed User's Guide
- Osteoporosis, arthritis, joint pain, circulation problems, lymphatic and immune system disorders, injury rehabilitation and sports therapy
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: healthmark, HLTHMR, VF86202, 669866862025, Full body vibration, plate