Experience the BactiX™ advantage of an all natural antimicrobial formula with the HEALTHSMART Shower Stool with BactiX. This compact size shower stool fits most shower stalls or tubs, and is infused with BactiX™ antimicrobial protection. The BactiX™ formula helps protect against the growth of harmful germs with the power of a unique blend of natural antimicrobials. It's presence provides continuous protection against odors, molds and stains, as well as E. coli and staph and is effective for the lifetime of the product.
The white 17.75"L x 15.5"W x 3.25"H shower stool is constructed of 1" anodized rust-resistant aluminum tubing and has a large molded polystyrene seat that adjusts from 15.5"-20" in 1 " increments providing maximum control. Slip-resistant rubber tips prevent slipping and secure the stool in the shower or tub. All necessary hardware is included and offers a tool-free assembly. Get the BactiX™ advantage for your bathroom safety and hygienic needs, buy your HEALTHSMART Shower Stool with BactiX™ from ActiveForever.com today!
HEALTHSMART Shower Stool with BactiX™ Features:
- Compact size fits most shower stalls or tubs
- 1" anodized rust-resistant aluminum tubing
- Large molded polystyrene seat
- Slip-resistant rubber tips
- Infused with BactiX™ antimicrobial protection
- Continuous protection against odors, molds and stains, as well as E. coli and staph
- Effective for lifetime of the product
- All necessary hardware included
- Tool-Free Assembly
HEALTHSMART Shower Stool with BactiX™ Specifications:
- Color: White
- Seat Width: 12.5"
- Seat Height: Adjusts from 15.5"-20" in 1 " increments
- Dimensions: 17.75"L x 15.5"W x 3.25"H
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 225 lbs
- Contains Natural Rubber Latex on Tips
- User Guide: Manual
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Shower accessories, bathroom accessories, shower stool, shower seats, compact stool, 522-9801-1900