Buy A Defibrillator Trainer It Is Must For First Responders
HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Trainer Features:
The HeartStart FRx Trainer is designed for use with HeartStart Training Pads II and training manikins when equipped with the External Manikin Adapter M5089A provided with the Trainer. The FRx Trainer and Training Pads II can also be used with Laerdal training manikins when equipped with an Internal Manikin Adapter M5088A, available separately from Philips.
Reusable HeartStart Training Pads II are available in a kit (REF: 989803139271). The kit contains one set of Training Pads II in a reusable training pads case, an adult pads placement guide, Instructions for Use of the training pads, and an illustrated guide. Replacement training pads (REF: 989803139291) are available for use with the Training Pads II case.
The HeartStart FRx Trainer and Training Pads II can also be used with an Infant/Child Pads Placement Guide and an Infant/Child Key, available separately from Philips, for training in pediatric defibrillation.
The HeartStart FRx Trainer has eight training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes. See “Standard Training Scenarios” for scenario descriptions. These scenarios are compatible with training programs developed by nationally recognized responder programs.
The HeartStart FRx Trainer is powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries.
HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Trainer Specifications:
- The FRx Trainer 861306 includes one each of the following:
- HeartStart FRx Trainer
- HeartStart Training Pads II
- HeartStart FRx Trainer carry case
- HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Quick Reference Guide
- HeartStart FRx Trainer Instructions for Use
- External Manikin Adapter
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Write Your Own Review
- More Information
- Buy A Defibrillator Trainer It Is Must For First Responders The HeartStart FRx Trainer provides simulated shock delivery. It has no high-voltage capabilities, ensuring safety during training The HeartStart FRx Trainer is designed to prepare emergency responders to use the FRx automated external defibrillator (AED). The HeartStart FRx Trainer cannot be used to deliver defibrillation treatment.The FRx Trainer provides a variety of simulations, or training scripts, to help responders become familiar with the FRx defibrillator and allow them to practice the basic skills necessary to use the defibrillator in an emergency. The default Trainer configuration can be adjusted to meet local protocol requirements. HeartStart FRx Defibrillator Trainer Features: The HeartStart FRx Trainer is designed for use with HeartStart Training Pads II and training manikins when equipped with the External Manikin Adapter M5089A provided with the Trainer. The FRx Trainer and Training Pads View more
Write Your Own Review
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping Information, click here
Easy Returns, click here