Light Weight and Easy to Drive Electric Wheelchair
The IMC Heartway Rumba S HP4 power wheelchair is a light and agile rear wheel drive model, with 8" front castors, 10" rear drive wheels and a 300 lb. weight capacity. The Heartway electric wheelchair is easily disassembled for transport, a great choice in powered mobility! The 4600 RPM 450W motor and 2- 12v batteries provide the power; electronic, self-generating brakes and rear anti-tip casters provide security; and the all-metal frame provides unbeatable strength. If you are looking for a great ride and an easy to maneuver powered wheelchair than purchase your Buy your Heartway HP4 Rumba S powered chair from activeforever.com today.
Heartway HP4 Rumba S Electric Wheelchair Features:
- HP4 Rumba S Power Chair is a light and agile model that is just perfect for home care.
- Stylish and compact rear wheel drive model with 10” flat free drive wheels and 8? flat free front castor wheels.
- Extremely low center of gravity offers a low seat height of 22"
- Deluxe 20" captain seat with adjustable recline backrest, smaller 18" seat is also available as an option.
- Equipped with a swing away joystick bracket, allow a comfortable angle to rest your arm while dring it.
- Medicare Coded: K0823
- Color Available in RED or BLUE
Heartway HP4 Rumba S Electric Wheelchair Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 300lbs(135kgs )
- Drive Wheel: 10" x 3.375" (260mm x 85mm)
- Front Caster (Wheel): 8" x 2" (200mm x 50mm)
- Rear Caster (Anti-Tipper): 2" x 0.875" (50mm x 23mm)
- Max Speed: 4.4MPH (7KPH)
- Battery Specifications: 12V 36Ah/50Ah x 2pcs (option)
- Battery Range: 20miles (30km) / 28miles (45km)
- Charger Type: 5 Amp Off Board
- Controller Type: VSI 50Amp
- Motor Type: 450W x 2pcs
- Length: 43" (1100mm)
- Width: 24.5" (630mm)
- Weight w/ Battery: 183 lbs. (83 kgs)
- Turning Radius: 31" (785mm)
- Height: 43.3" (1100mm)
- Seat Width: 20" (508mm)
- Seat Height: 22" (560mm)
- Seat Depth: 18" (460mm)
- Back Height: 27" (685mm)
- Wheel Base: 16.5" (420mm)
- Leg Room: 17.7" (450mm)
Warranty: Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; seat post, and frame.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.