The Hollister Adapt Barrier Ring is a gentle and flexible ring that is used to even out skin contours below skin barriers. Skin barriers of your stoma may often cause discomfort due to skin folding or clumping. The rings help you overcome these discomforts with relative ease and allow the user to freely move and without feeling any discomfort.
The rings are incredibly flexible and can be molded, stretched, or cut into any shape to help the user achieve a customized fit as per the size of heir stoma. For enhanced comfort, users can also stack multiple rings against each other if required. The Adapt Rings protect sensitive skin and also ensure that the ostomy barriers do not come into contact with the ostomy drainage. This helps prevent loss of adhesion of the barrier which may result in the barrier or the drainage pouch falling off.
The Barrier Ring is latex-free and hence suitable for people with latex allergies. The ring also does not cause any irritation, rashes, or sting the skin and hence is a much better than its other alternative like paste. They firmly stick to the skin barrier and can even be used while the user is swimming or taking a bath. The rings are packed individually and are ready to be used right out of the box.
Product Features and Benefits
- Not made of natural rubber latex
- Protects barrier from ostomy drainage
- For people with sensitive skin or limited agility
- Create custom shapes by stretching and molding
- For perfect fit, it can be bent, cut and stacked together
- Better, sting free alternative to other uncomfortable options
- Manufacturer: Hollister
- Outer Diameter: 2 Inch, 4 Inch
- Opening Size: 1- 3/16 Inch Stoma
- Flange Size: Universal Size Flange
- Barrier Type: Pre-Cut, Standard Wear
- Model: 7805, 7806, 7815