The Voyager EasyTrack 4 Post System Ceiling Lift is built for those who have a hard time changing their position from one point to another independently in a small area. The patient lift is attached to a track system and the patient can then be easily transferred to different spots in the room. This system is made from robust anodized aluminum which makes it sturdy and suitable for supporting the attached lift.
The EasyTrack Four Post Ceiling Lift System does not require any kind of special tools for its assembly and can be easily installed by a single person in a short time. The system is very flexible and a person can rearrange the whole room without disrupting the structural arrangement of the system. The four post track system is lightweight enough for a person to carry it from one place to another conveniently.
The EasyTrack Ceiling Lift System can be moved around the room. Installation is not permanent so it makes it extremely convenient for the user to maintain the decor of their home. The structure also has a high weight sustainability of four hundred forty pounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lightweight enough for easy transfer while traveling
- Easy to assemble single handedly in a short interval of time
- Easily fits in the room and does not require permanent installation
- Made from anodized aluminum which adds durability to the structure and has high weight bearing capacity
- Manufacturer: Joerns Healthcare
- Rail Length: 74 Inch - 124.5 Inch
- Product Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs. (200 Kilograms)
- Posts Length/Height (Floor to ceiling): 84 inch - 108 inch
- Model: 94000 (Four Post system), 94003 (Four Mount Brackets only)
Product Information and Documents