The 3 post configuration is ideal for lifts in or out of a bedroom or large bath. The EasyTrack's unique design allows the patient or loved one to be moved with ease along the rail smoothly and gently with minimal effort. The 3 post configuration allows lifts or transfers anywhere within the 3-post area. The Hoyer EasyTrack 3-Post System is also available in tub-mount bracket configurations which allows one post to be mounted to a standard bathtub ledge for inside the bathroom transfers. Perfect for use in larger bathrooms, the tub-mount design can provide the patient access to the tub, sink and toilet. Buy your Hoyer EasyTrack 3-Post System today from ActiveForever!
Hoyer EasyTrack 3-Post System Features:
- Lightweight components and design allow for quick and easy set-up by a single person in less than 5 minutes
- Aluminum rails can be transported along with the Hoyer Voyager Portable Overhead Lifter (sold separately) a perfect solution when traveling
- The unique floor-to-ceiling spring-loaded design does not require permanent installation or alterations to the ceiling or electrical, saving considerable fees and maintenance
- Easy-glide, Telescopic Rail allows caregivers to smoothly glide the person being transferred without strain or risk of back injury
- Telescopic post can be used with ceiling heights from 7 ft. - 9 ft.
- Tub-Mount bracket option allows convenient use in the bathroom
Hoyer EasyTrack 3-Post System Specifications:
- Ceiling Height Range (length of post): 84" - 108"
- Rail Length Range: 74" - 124.5"
- Ceiling Plate Length: 20"
- Floor Plate: 4.8"
- Total Weight: 79.2 lbs.
- Rail Weight (each): 26.4 lbs.
- Post Weight (each): 8.8 lbs.
- Material: Anodized aluminum
- Designed to be used with the Hoyer Voyager Portable Overhead Lifter A14125 (sold separately)
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Warranty: The manufacturer guarantees the EasyTrack System to be free from defects in material under normal use and service for a period of one year. If within the warranty period this product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer's option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Hoyer lifter, patient lift, ceiling lift, voyager lifter, guardian lift, hoyer voyager, 93000, 93001