Weighing only 12 pounds with the battery, this is the lightest Hoyer lifter on the market today. With a lifting capacity of up to 440 pounds, the Hoyer Voyager Portable Overhead Lifter makes quick work of transfers and transports. Its lightweight design allows for easy attachment to the Easytrack Systems (sold separately). Dual controls and a smooth, quiet operation ensure the person being transferred is safe and comfortable at all times. While the included 88" Quick Release Strap prevents the operator from having to lift the Voyager lifter onto the Easytrack rail, saving time and effort. The Hoyer Voyager's high capacity rechargeable and removable battery charges fully in as little as two hours, and can perform up to 30 lifts on a single charge, providing unmatched accessibility around the home. The perfect balance of safety and convenience, buy the Hoyer Voyager Portable Overhead Lift from ActiveForever.com today!
Voyager Portable Overhead Lifter Features:
- Quick Release Strap feature allows instant repositioning on the Easytrack System (sold separately)
- Battery recharges in 2 hours and handles approximately 30 lifts with a full charge
- External charger stores patient lift while it charges for quick set up and use
- Emergency stop and unique strap twist-prevention provides supreme lift security
- Audible low battery warning guarantees battery will not run out during a lift
- Smooth, gentle movement prevents jarring and ensures maximum comfort
- Dual controls allow for effortless lifting and lowering from either side
- Compatible with Guardian 90000 Series Slings (sold separately)
Hoyer Voyager Portable Overhead Lifter Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 440 lbs.
- Dimensions: 17.5"W x 5.5"L x 11.25"H
- Lifting Speed: 1.6" per second
- Strap Length: 88"
- Battery: Rechargeable 24Vdc, 2.0Ah
- Number of Transfers per Charge: 10 - 30 depending on patient weight
- Unit Weight: 12 lbs.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty: One (1) year manufacturer warranty on lift and accessories, Six (6) months warranty on the battery
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: lift, lifts, hoist aid, patient transfer, 98000