The Bardia Urethral Red Rubber Catheter provides a wide range of intermittent catheters, each with different configurations and french sizes to accommodate for individual needs. The catheter has a red rubber construction and hence contains latex which may not be suitable for patients with latex allergies.
This product is designed with the objective of providing efficient catheterization to drain the bladder well for bladder and urinary care. It can be used in any environment, at homes or in hospitals. For low risk of contaminations, it is recommended to use the catheter only once and dispose of it safely after use.
The Bard Red Rubber Catheter has a round hollow-tip with two-opposing drainage eyes at the end to provide better drainage of fluids. An integrated tapered funnel end facilitates efficient drainage collection with a better-guided design that helps prevent side flow even during heavy leakage. Its red-latex construction makes it incredibly soft and flexible as compared to other regular PVC catheters. It is also opaque to x-rays and radio waves which make it easier to monitor the catheter using X-rays.
These catheters are unisex and hence equally convenient for use by males or females. It comes in an easy peel-top tray packaging that does not require a scissor or any other tool to open it. The Urethral Red Rubber Catheter is designed for short-term use only and supports quick catheterization.
Product Features and Benefits
- Flexible round hollow tip
- Two opposing drainage eyes
- Recommended for single use
- Color coded according to french sizes
- Can be used by both men and women
- For use as nelation or robinson catheter
- Contain latex which makes the catheter soft
- Manufacturer: Bard Medical
- Material: Red Rubber
- Funnel: Funnel End
- Length: 16 Inch
- French Size: 10 Fr, 12 Fr, 14 Fr, 16 Fr, 18 Fr, 20 Fr, 22 Fr
- Model: 802410, 802412, 802414, 802416, 802418, 802420, 802422