High density foam with a hook-and-loop fasteners provides the maximum amount of support on this medium-sized immobilized support collar by Drive Medical. The quick, easy-application collar restricts head movement to immobilize the cervical spine yet boasts a molded design that ensures the patient's comfort. An oversized trachea opening allows for emergency tracheotomies or carotid pulse monitoring when necessary. The product is water-resistant, easy to clean and can be stored flat thanks to a two-piece design.Features and Benefits
- Quick, easy application
- High-density foam with hook-and-loop fasteners provides maximum support
- Restricts movement of head to immobilize the cervical spine
- Oversized trachea opening for emergency tracheotomies or carotid pulse monitoring
- Molded design provides maximum support and patient comfort
- Easy to clean with mild detergent
- Two-piece design allows the collar to be stored
- Actual Product Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 7"
- Overall Product Width: 6"
- Primary Product Color: Beige
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited
Model # 3005-md