Constructed from high-quality Canadian Hemlock wood using a durable design, the Far Infrared Portable Sauna takes approximately 30 minutes to assemble and warms up in less than 20 minutes. This in home sauna utilizes far infrared heat therapy which allows deeper penetration of heat into your muscles, soft tissue, and joints but operates at a much lower temperature than conventional saunas.
The Far Infrared Portable Sauna uses fresh, steam-free air as opposed to the humid, stale air of other saunas and uses only a fraction of the electricity. The Infrared Portable Sauna features a tempered glass door, double wall construction to hold the heat in, and a high-quality AM/FM CD sound system that is not found in traditional saunas because of the high heat. Now you can relax, enjoy your music, and allow the Infrared Portable Sauna to help relieve your stress and tension.
What is Far Infrared Heat Therapy?
Far infrared is a band of light that we perceive as heat. Infrared rays heat your body without having to heat the air between through a process called conversion. Most of the suns energy output is in the form of infrared heat. Infrared is divided into three segments: near, middle, and far. Only far infrared can penetrate organic substances like the human body up to 2 - 3 inches to provide uniform heat. For this reason, the Far Infrared Portable Sauna uses far infrared heaters to safely and effectively warm your body.
How Does Far Infrared Heat Therapy Benefit Us?
Because infrared heat rays penetrate the body, there is a deep heating effect in the muscle tissues and internal organs without putting a burden on our heart. Our body responds to the increase in heat by perspiring, which removes acid and water residue such as toxins, alcohol, nicotine, sodium, cholesterol, and potentially carcinogenic heavy metals from our cells.
The skin itself sheds any old skin cells leaving it glowing and clean with improved tone, elasticity, and texture. The deep penetrating heat therapy also stimulates the heart, encouraging it to beat stronger and improving circulation. For those who cannot exercise, the Far Infrared Portable Sauna provides an effective weight control and fitness program.
Click here to learn more about Far Infrared Heat Therapy and other far infrared products
Infrared Portable Sauna Features:
- Deep penetrating infrared heat therapy offers a variety of health benefits
- Easy to assemble
- Uses a fraction of the energy of a traditional in home sauna
- High quality Canadian Hemlock construction
- Highly effective far infrared heat therapy does not require high temperatures or steam
- Tempered glass door and double wall construction retains heat
- High quality AM/FM CD sound system - a feature impossible to find in traditional saunas!
- Integrated reading light
- Comfortable bench seating
Infrared Portable Sauna Benefits:
- Removes toxins and waste products from the skin
- Enhances immune system
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Promotes weight loss
- Helps to reduce cellulite
- Pain relief
- Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful
- Relieves tension and reduces stress
Conventional saunas need high air temperatures to pull impurities from the body, but infrared heated saunas can directly penetrate deep inside the body. Impurities can be pushed out using lower and more comfortable temperatures.
||Far Infrared Portable Sauna
|Warm Up Time
||15 to 20 Mins.
||More than an Hour
||Fresh and Steam-less
||High humidity, very hot
||1 to 2 Days
||About the same as a Hair Dryer
||Can double your bill
||Safe, effective, and direct radiant heat from patented heaters
||Indirect circulated heat from a hot Stove
||Built-in High Quality Audio system
||Not possible due to high temperature
||Fits in a small place
||Requires a big space
||Portable-easy to assemble and disassemble
||Permanently fixed and hard to disassemble
Infrared Portable Sauna Specifications:
- Outer dimensions (2-person): 47"W x 40"D x 73"H
- Outer dimensions (3-person): 59"W x 40"D x 73"H
- Overall weight (2-person): 380 lbs
- Overall weight (3-person): 450 lbs
- Plugs into standard 3-prong outlet
- Comes in six panels, components are pre-installed in each panel
- Digital control panel located inside sauna
- Ceramic heater core coated with incoloy distributes heat evenly
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturers defects on heaters, 3 years on electrical components, and 1 year on the CD player
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, the Far Infrared Sauna is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: anti aging, skin care, Hangover cure, hang over cures, mothers day gift ideas, sp-nhe-2-cd, sp-nhe-3-cd