The IntelliPAP Bilevel S CPAP System is the perfect choice for patients who require higher pressures to maintain airway patency. With a pressure range of 3-25 cm H20 and the ability to adjust the IPAP and EPAP delta up to 22 cm H20, the IntelliPAP Bilevel S offers maximum adjustability and can be operated in CPAP and Bilevel mode.Features and Benefits
- Exclusive Flow-Rounding technology softens transitions from IPAP to EPAP pressure
- Soft start slowly increases to the prescribed pressure over a period of 10 seconds to improve acclimation
- LCD display shows actual pressure, leak rate and patient breathing parameters such as breath rate, I/E ratio, minute volume and tidal volume
- Ramp delay settings of 0 to 45 minutes in 5-minute increments
- Among the quietest bilevel units on the market, only 26 dBA
- Actual Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 6.4"
- Overall Product Length: 6.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8.4"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 158 deg F
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Machine
Model # dv55d