Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Ideal for use in hospitals, as well as in-home, the Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed has a split-spring design with removable, universal bed ends for easy set-up. Unlike other bariatric split-spring hospital beds, the Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed frame extends to the edges of the bed deck for better support, and has a bed sleep surface that is 17% larger to ensure comfortable positioning for the patient.
The Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed also features a hand control (or pendant) that enables the caregiver to change the positioning of the head and foot sections, as well as the height of the bed. Easy-release motor mounts allow you to quickly remove the motor, and in the event of a power outage or electronic malfunction, an emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of the bed. For detailed operating and mechanical information please refer to the owner's manual below. Buy the Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed from Active Forever today!
Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed Features:
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support
- Split-spring design with removable, universal bed ends for easy set-up
- Bed sleep surface is 17% larger to ensure comfortable positioning
- Easy-release motor mounts allow quick motor removal
- Robotically welded, steel frame construction
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning
- Emergency crank manually functions to lower any raised section of bed
- No special tools necessary for in-home setup
- Quiet, smooth operation
Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed Specifications:
- Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed User Manual (.pdf)
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Bed Height: Minimum (down position): 14" ± 2"/ Maximum (up position): 22" ± 2"
- Sleep Surface: 80"L x 42"W
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 42"
- Split Spring to Ends: Head: 43"/ Foot: 45"
- Foot End: Minimum: 26.25"/ Maximum: 33.75"
Warranty: 5 Years on Frame, Structure, and all Welds; 1 Year on Mechanical and Electrical Parts
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 9153641598, heavy duty, electrical bed