Invacare Dual Release Paddle Walker
Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum tubing, this basic model walker provides exceptional strength without weighing you down. The patented anti-rattle silencers ensure your walker moves quietly, without wobble. Innovative, shatterproof and ergonomically designed nylon paddles incorporated into the frame allow this dual release walker to easily fold and unfold without strain or fighting.
Just a simple push of each paddle allows the walker frame to fold for compact storage and travel. Specially made to be arthritis friendly, the Invacare Dual Release Paddle Walker is a perfect companion for anyone looking to improve their level of activity, without sacrificing safety. Height adjustable for various users, and featuring reinforced composite lower side braces, buy your Invacare Dual Release Paddle Walker today from ActiveForever.com!
Invacare Paddle Walker Features:
- Ergonomic nylon paddles pop up when walker is opened
- Can be easily folded or unfolded from a seated position
- Anti-rattle silencers ensure quiet and smooth operation
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver aluminum frame
- Height adjustable for patients from 5' 3" to 6' 6"
- Wide, reinforced frame for unbeatable stability
- One of the lightest and strongest walker on the market!
Invacare Dual Release Paddle Folding Walker Specifications:
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs
- User Height: fits 5' 3" to 6' 6"
- Walker Height: 30 3/8" - 37 3/8" (adjustable)
- Depth: 17.5" (open), 4" (folded)
- Width: 17" (hand grips), 21.5" (base)
- Weight: 5 lbs 5 oz
Important: Shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day Orders.
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 6291-1, INV62911, I-Class, l-class, E0135, 40-10-01-02