The Oxygen Concentrator Filters by Invacare are replacement filters that are designed to be used with the Invacare Oxygen Concentrators. Oxygen concentrators are devices that provide patients with a continuous supply of oxygen by filtering the air around. Unlike normal tanks, they do not run out of oxygen. The filters are a vital part of the concentrators that filter out all the bacteria and other air pollutants to provide a clean supply of oxygen to the users.
Oxygen filters that are required for concentrators are available individually. The options of filters include foam cabinet filters, sound inlet filters, cover filters, gross particle filters and inlet filters. Collectively in a concentrator, these filters help maintain a supply of clean oxygen for the users. The cabinet filters provide the first round of filtration that removes major particles such as dust and smoke from the air. The filter inlet sound reducer helps keep the sound of the entire unit low. The gross particle filter further eliminates more minuscule particles from the air while the inlet filters help maintain a clean inlet tube while air is being drawn in. The cover filter of the concentrator is a fine mesh filter that removes bacteria from the air drawn and ensures that the air supplied is clean.
It is recommended to replace these Oxygen Concentrator Filters at least once every year to maintain the efficiency and quality of the concentrator.
Visit our Oxygen Therapy page and the Invacare Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Plastic with paper accordion inside the unit
- XPO2 features easy access to filter compartment
- Needs to be reported under California proposition sixty five
- Replacement oxygen filter recommended to be replaced once a year
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- (1107412): Filter, Cabinet - Platinum 5, 5LX, 5LX02, 10LX Concentrators
- (1131249): Filter, Sound Inlet - Perfecto 2, Platinum 5, Platinum 10 Concentrators
- Product Number: 1107412, 1131249, 1152790, 1152790, 1157692, 1165095