Safe and durable, The Invacare Half Length Rails are constructed from heavy duty one inch chrome-plated, welded steel, and includes bolt-on hardware for added strength. A single flat cross brace secures with a bolt-on clamp to the opposing side of the frame for extra support.
The Invacare Half Length Rails lock automatically in a raised position and can remain in a raised, locked position to assist the user in getting in and out of bed; to lower release easily. For optimal security and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended (one set for head area and one set for foot area). Buy the Invacare Half Length Rails from Active Forever now!
Invacare Half Length Rails Features:
- Heavy duty one inch chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Bolt-on hardware for added strength
- Hospital bed rails lock automatically in raised position; release easily to lower
- Single flat cross brace secures with bolt-on clamp
- Can remain in a raised, locked position to assist the user in getting in and out of bed
- Reduced Gap design reduces the open area at head and/or foot sections of the bed
Invacare Half Length Rails Specifications:
- Rail Length: 28.75"
- Width Between Rails: 42"
- Rail Height Above Deck: Raised:15 Lowered: 3.5"
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Style: Bolt On
- Material: Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Use with Invacare Bariatric Electric Hospital Bed BAR600IVC (A13558) bed only!
Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Bed rail, bedrail, bedside rail, BAR6640IVC