In addition to bath safety features, the Invacare I-Class Heavy Duty Transfer Tub Bench also includes a built in soap dish, hand-held shower holders and shower curtain opening. For added stability, this reliable transfer tub bench has adjustable legs for customized comfort, a non-rust frame, and non-marring, non-slip rubber tips. The Invacare Heavy Duty Transfer Tub Bench can support a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds, making it ideal for bariatric patients, and has a 3 year limited warranty. Buy the Invacare I-Class Heavy Duty Transfer Tub Bench from ActiveForever today!
Heavy Duty Transfer Tub Bench Features:
- Textured, non-slip seat with drain holes
- Built in soap dish and hand-held shower holders
- Ergonomically shaped reversible backrest
- Durable aluminum frame will not rust
- Non-marring, non-slip rubber tips
- Arm rail for support while bathing and transferring in and out
Invacare I-Class Heavy Duty Transfer Bench Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Overall Height: 31.25" - 35.75"
- Seat To Floor Height: 18" - 22.5"
- Height Adjustment: 1/2" increments
- Clearance: 14.5" - 19"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 33.25"
- Overall Width: 30.5" - 31"
- Overall Depth: 16.25" - 17"
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this transfer tub bench is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Heavy-duty, bath bench, shower bench, class-I, 9670, bariatric bath bench, shower bench
Write Your Own Review