The Invacare Rollite Rollator Walker features a flip-up seat with a built-in handle and an ergonomic dual paddle folding mechanism that allows the user to easily fold the rollator into a compact unit for easy storage and access. An additional flexible back rest provides an extra level of comfort, while ergonomic hand brakes lock the rear wheels for further safety and security. The Invacare Rollite Rollator Walker is available in two colors, midnight blue and electric red, and comes with a 5 year limited warranty on the breaks and 1 year limited warranty on components so you don't have to worry about it breaking down. For a great mobility solution, buy the Invacare Rollite Rollator Walker from ActiveForever.com today!
Rollite Rollator Walker Features:
- Ergonomic hand brakes lock the rear wheels for added security
- Flexible backrest for extra comfort
- Flip-up seat with built-in handle
- Easily folds into compact unit for easy storage and transport
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Ergonomic dual-paddle folding mechanism
- Adjustable seat-to-floor height
Invacare Rollite Rollator Walker Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Overall Depth: Open: 24" Folded: 7"
- Overall Width: 27"
- Height Adjustment: 32" - 36" (Adult)/ 29" - 33" (Junior)
- Seat To Floor Height: 19" - 23" (Adult)/ 16.5" - 20.5" (Junior)
- Product Weight: 13.5 lbs
- Patient Height: 5' 4" - 6' (Adult)/ 4' 11" - 5' 7" (Junior)
- Seat Width: 17"
- Seat Depth: 9-1/2"
- Depth Folded: 7"
- Wheels: 5" solid
- Width Inside Base Legs: 22"
- Width Inside Hand Grips: 18.25"
- Color: Midnight Blue/ Electric Red
Warranty: Brakes: 5 year limited warranty; Components: 1 year limited warranty; Tires/wheels: None
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Roll Lite, roll-lite, 65001, 65001R, 65001-JR, 65001R-JR
Write Your Own Review