Standing Slings are for residents who are partially dependent, have at least 60-percent weight bearing capacity, have head and neck control, are cooperative, can sit up on the edge of the bed (with or without assistance), and are able to bend at the hip, knees and ankles. Ideal for standing assistance, quick toileting, weight bearing practice and for transferring resident from bed to chair, or chair to bed. With quick attach straps that prevent against accidental disengagement, and two different sizes to fit most any patient, this transport sling is an ideal addition to any clinic or homecare scenario. Durable and quick to adjust, the Invacare Reliant 350 Standing Slings are unmatched in reliability and convenience, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Reliant 350 Standing Lift Sling Features:
- Available in two sizes to accommodate larger users
- Quickly attaches to the patient and lift
- Intended for standing transfers, not for full weight transfers
- Reinforced stitching for added comfort and durability
Invacare Standting Sling for Reliant 350 Patient Lift Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
- Material: Plyester/Nylon blend
- Dimensions: 44" W x 16" L (Standard) 60" W x 16" L (X-Large)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: R130, R131, relient, standingsling, r 130