Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
The bariatric-grade dual-sealed bearings make the wheelchair easy to use anywhere you are. With a redesigned seat for ultimate comfort and two different length removable armrests options for a relaxed feel, the Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair is an upgraded wheelchair that is perfect for those with limited mobility that require a reinforced heavy duty frame. The high quality urethane rear tires are mounted on "no flex" wheels that offer a smooth, comfortable ride no matter what the surface. Buy your Invacare Tracer IV Wheelchair today from ActiveForever.com!
Tracer IV Wheelchair Features:
- Dual axle positions allow of different seat-to-floor heights
- Dual sealed precision bearings
- Reinforced, heavy duty triple chrome plated frame
- Gussetted Sides, caster journals, and dual crossbraces all come standard
Invacare Tracer Wheelchair Specifications:
- Max. Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Seat Widths: 20", 22" and 24"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat To Floor Height: 19.5"
- Back Height: 16" fixed
- Arm Styles: Desk-length
- Product Weight: 42 lbs
- Leg/foot rests sold separately
- NOTE: Seat cushion as shown not included
Warranty: 5 year manufacturer's warranty on frame and crossbraces
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: T422RDA, traceriv, A13608, A13609, T420RDA