One of the smallest oxygen concentrators available, the Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator weighs less than eight pounds but is fully functional at higher altitudes than most other oxygen concentrators. The Invacare XP02 Portable Oxygen Concentrator kit includes the concentrator, carrying case, AC adaptor, and DC adaptor, and a supplemental battery pack. Additional battery packs for the Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator can also be purchased separately.
Reliable and durable, the Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator operates at up to 10,000 feet making it perfect for higher altitude travel. The controls are simple, enabling the Invacare Portable Oxygen Concentrator to be easier to use than most other oxygen concentrators. The internal battery provides the Invacare Portable Oxygen Concentrator with up to 2.5 hours battery life while an optional additional battery pack increases use to up to 5 hours. Buy your Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator from ActiveForever today!
Learn how to pick the best portable oxygen concentrator for you!
Check out our article "How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator"
Invacare XPO2 Features:
XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator User Manual (.pdf)
- Includes 2 batteries
- Prescription for oxygen therapy required
- Made in the USA
- Invacare Portable Oxygen Concentrator Weight: 6 lbs
- Supplemental Battery Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Invacare Portable Oxygen Concentrator Dimensions: 10"H x 7"W x 4"D
- Battery Life: 2.5 hrs at setting 2 (1 battery), 5 hrs at setting 2 (with supplemental battery installed)
- Invacare Portable Oxygen Concentrator Operating Altitude: up to 10,000 ft
- Cannula/Tubing: up to 25 ft (not included)
- Oxygen Conserving Flow: Pulse Dose delivery with settings 1-5
- Max Oxygen Capacity: 900ml
- Invacare Portable Oxygen Concentrator Power Use: 36w at setting 2
- USDOT FAA Approval
Do I need a doctor’s prescription to receive oxygen therapy?
Oxygen concentrators are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and a prescription from a physician must be issued to receive oxygen therapy. Your physician will order a blood test to determine what your oxygen level is. The prescription will indicate the flow rate of how much oxygen you need per minute (liters per minute or LPM) and when you need to use oxygen. You or your doctor can fax your prescription to our customer service department to help expedite the process.
Warranty: Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator carries a warranty of three years (two years for the concentrator compressor), and the batteries (internal and supplemental) a period of one year
Returns: All Invacare XPO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator returns are subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 25% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: consentrator, consentraters, XPO100, oxigen, faa approved portable 02 concentrator, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency
Write Your Own Review