Includes everything you need for a complete, low impact exercise!
Equipped with everything you need for a complete, low impact exercise, the iPool Above Ground Exercise Pool was designed for resistance swimming to help strengthen the cardiovascular system without the stress and impact on the joints. The iPool Above Ground Exercise Pool is extremely easy to use, all you need to do is put on the harness, and start swimming! This harness makes your i Pool Exercise Pool feel like an olympic-sized lap pool, when in reality it is only about 6 square meters. If you want more resistance, just change the position of the harness to your desired resistance. The iPool harness connects to your torso by velcro, adjusting to fit anywhere from a 22 inch to 42 inch waist.
The iPool Exercise Pool can also be a great training device for small children. The children can get used to the idea of swimming with the provided iPool harness before moving to a larger pool. The iPool Above Ground Exercise Pool is a cost effective way to have an olympic-sized pool, without the cleanup. A filter keeps the pool sparkling clean for your enjoyment whenever you want! Chlorine or salt-water systems may be used but are not necessary! It is recommended however that you change the filter and water every 6-9 months. If a heated lap pool is desired, the optional heater is available directly from ActiveForever (A16201 02). Enjoy the comfort of your very own workout pool today! Buy the FitMax iPool Above Ground Exercise Pool from ActiveForever.com today!
FitMax iPool Features:
- Affordable way to have a swimming pool in your backyard!
- The iPool does use chlorine or bromide. The filter only filters the water. The iPool is treated just like any other pool on the market today. It needs to be maintained with chemicals to balance the water.
- If the iPool Above Ground Exercise Pool is outside and the cover is on when not in use, then there is minor cleanup. Dirt and leaves can build up in the pool just like an inground pool.
- Easy to install, takes just 1 hour with two able adults
- Works great with the FitMax iPool Therapy Pool Ladder
- Optional heater makes the lap pool even more inviting!
FitMax iPool Specifications:
- iPool Exercise Pool Instruction Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 110 kg or 242 lbs
- Waist Size: 22 - 42 inch waist
- Heater: 220 - 240 V, 30 amps 5.5 kilowatts
- Pump: 110 V or 1000 gallons per hour
- Size: 7ft W x 10ft L x 35.5” high of water
- Gallons: 1500
- Installation Area Dimensions: 9ft x 12ft x 8ft.
- Installation Area Weight Capacity: Needs to be able to withstand at least 6 tons of water
- Items included: iPool swimming set, PVC coated Liner, White Powder Coated Galvanized Pipe Frame, Pump/Filter, Ladder, Floor Mat, Cover, Bungee Cord with Belt
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Typical Condition Related Uses:
Where can I install the iPool?
After choosing the area, make sure that the surface is smooth, level and free of any foreign objects. There needs to be a source of water close by that can be connected to a hose to fill the pool. You need at least 14.5ft x 11.5ft x 8ft to install the pool and the area needs to be able to withstand 1 ton of water.
Warranty: 5 year limited warranty, restrictions apply, see enclosed warranty info for details
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: lap, holiday gift ideas, i-pool
Write Your Own Review