The Ironman 5800 Inversion System is an easy to use method for treating chronic back pain and nerve pressure naturally with the help of Earth's gravity. Realign your spine, increase flexibility and relax your muscles without the need for costly chiropractor visits or surgery. Offering full feature value at an affordable price, this inversion system combines performance and support you can't find with any other brand.
Constructed from a durable and stable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish, this Ironman 5800 Inversion Table is height adjustable for users up to 6' 6" and supports up to 350 lbs. Non-skid floor stabilizers prevent any shifting during inversion therapy sessions, and prevent any scuffs on the floor. A thick and supportive vinyl-covered memory foam backboard adds exceptional user comfort and is double-stitched for added durability. Ergonomically molded and cushioned Easy Reach™ ankle stirrups hold you securely and comfortable throughout inversion.
Able to invert to a full 180° and featuring 3 adjustments for your preferred starting angle, the Ironman Inversion Table 5800 allows you to deliver a comfortable and customized inversion therapy experience. Easily folded for compact storage, and weighing only 75 lbs, this truly is the best inversion table for the money. Don't suffer from chronic back pain another day, order your Ironman 5800 Inversion Table today from ActiveForever.com!
- Reduces stress, fatigue and back pain quickly
- Fully adjustable for a customized inversion therapy session
- Full loop foam grips for ultimate inversion control
- Promotes blood circulation and spinal decompression
- No harmful drugs, costly chiropractor visits or surgery needed
- Multi layered 2" memory foam backrest supports the back
- Easy Reach palm activated ergonomic ratcheting ankle locking system
- Multiple adjustments for starting inversion angle
- Inverting grips for muscle and ligament stretching and control
- Folds for compact and easy storage
Ironman 5800 Inversion Therapy Table Specifications:
- Dimensions: 49" L x 26" W x 65" H
- Dimensions (Folded): 80" L x 26" W x 17" D
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Maximum Height: up to 6' 6"
- Maximum Inversion: 180°
- Backrest: 2" thick memory foam
Warranty: One-year limited warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 890598058008, iron man 5800, high capacity, ironman5800, triathlete, US7077795