Inversion therapy works by gradually inverting your body up to 90 degrees to reduce the effects of aging due to gravity and helps alleviate lower back pain due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing. The Ironman Gravity 4000 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Memory Foam is extremely easy to use and features lumbar support and also includes ergonomically molded ankle cushions for comfort while you lay inverted. The rubber non-skid floor stabilizers help give you peace of mind while you are inverted. Feel the relieving effects of inversion therapy when you buy your Ironman Gravity 4000 Heavy Duty Inversion Table with Memory Foam from ActiveForever.com today!
- Extra wide tubular steel frame for additional weight support
- Foam covered, extra long safety handles
- Rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement
- Ergonomically molded cushions hold ankles securely during inversion
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the angle of inversion
- Patented palm activated adjusting ratchet ankle locking system
- Removable lumbar pillow for additional lower back support
- Safety vinyl side covers to protect hands and fingers
- Easily folds for storage
Ironman Heavy Duty Inversion Table Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs\
- Product Set Up Dimensions: 49" L x 26" W x 65" H
- Product Folded Dimensions: 80" H x 26" W x 17" D
- Product Weight: 75 lbs
- Height Adjustment: 6'6"
- Total Inversion Angle: 90°
- Ankle Locking System: Tether Straps
- Backrest Material: Vinyl Covered Foam
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as the Ironman Heavy Duty Inversion Table is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day and 2nd Day orders
Warranty: 1 year limited
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: iron man, sports therapy, 5402, inverting table, decompression, gravity4000