Ishihara Color Blind Test Chart
The Ishihara Color Blind Test Chart is a simple and accurate method for discovering congenital color blindness and red-green blindness in both complete and incomplete forms. This test system is accepted by leading authorities worldwide and the pages are incased in a specially designed album-type book for ease of handling. Available in multiple versions for versatile testing for color blind severity.
Each plate features a printed circle made of hundreds of different sized dots of slightly different colors and sizes, spread out in a seemingly random manner. Within the dot pattern, and differentiated only by color is a number or shape that appears blank or undefined to anyone with color differentiation issues, helping medical professionals determine if and what form of color blindness the patient exhibits. Buy your Ishihara Color Blind Test Chart today from ActiveForever.com!
Ishihara Color Blind Test Chart Features:
- Simple and accurate method to determine if a patient is colorblind
- Album-style book with multiple testing plates
- Available in Lettered and Unlettered (illiterate) versions
- Used and accepted by leading authorities worldwide
- Complete, abridged and introductory test albums available
- Helps determine the severity of color differentiation inabilities
Ishihara Color Blind Test Chart Specifications:
- Albums: 10 plate book (unletter and children), 14 plate basic test, 24 plate abridged test, and 38 plate complete system.
- Includes: One (1) Ishihara Color Blind Test Chart
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 1257, low vision, ishi hara, 1256, 1255,1254,