Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine Features:
- Self-paced, self-powered
- Engaging, low impact cardio workout
- Works out upper and lower body muscles
- Strengthens core, tones muscles
- Quickly increases heart rate
- Great for rehab of lower body and back injuries
- Height adjustable, great for users of all sizes
- Angled ladder offers natural climbing motion
- Does not put stress on lower back, hips and knees
- Can be used in home or fitness gyms
- Ideal for personal, military, fire and police training
Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine Specifications:
- Dimensions: 76"L x 31.25"W x 65.5"H
- Unit Weight: 325 lbs
- Maxiumum Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Angle: 40°
- Materials: Welded tubular steel frame, solid maple rungs, ABS/Polyethylene case
- Power Source: Self-powered
- Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5'
- Display: Elapsed time, Calories burned, Heart rate, Feet climbed, Rate in Ft/Min.
- Includes: One (1) Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine, user manual, Maintenance DVD, Polar Heat Rate Transmitter, AC adapter
- Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine Manual
- Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine Brochure
Special Order Note: Please allow approximately 6 - 8 weeks for delivery.
Expedited Shipping Note: Due to the overall size of this product, the Jacobs Ladder ships Ground only and a freight quote is required for all orders.
Warranty: 4 year warranty on parts, 1 year on labor from date of purchase
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: fitness machines, ladders, work out, loser, the jacobs ladder, jacob s, biggest lo