Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Jobst Compression Stockings Physician Recommended as the Best Compression Stockings and Socks Money Can Buy.
Why choose Jobst for your circulation issues? It is quite simple, Jobst is the best and number one physician recommended compression stockings. For over the last fifty years Jobst has offered superior compression treatment for an assortment of painful or swelling conditions of the legs, ankles and feet. All Jobst products are supported by vast research to meet their promise of the highest quality medical compression stockings and support socks for lymphatic and venous disorders.
Jobst Opaque 20-30 mmHg Knee High Open Toe Features:
- Inconspicuous opaque knit conceals blemishes, scars, or varicose veins
- Durable reinforced heel
- Nylon and spandex yarns combined with a silicone blend softener for easier donning and comfort
- Cool and breathable texture provides for year-round comfort
- Machine wash support hose in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression stockings. Hang or lay flat to air dry
- Latex free, 81% nylon, 19% spandex.
Jobst Opaque 20-30 mmHg Knee High Open Toe Specifications:
- Compression Strength: 20-30 mmHg (The mean compression for an average ankle size.)
- Foot Style: Open Toe
- Colors: Black and Natural
- Available Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.