Many injuries occur in the exterior portion of the ankle. Tears and sprains are usually caused by an insufficient ability for these muscles to initiate a movement that's as quick as those initiated by the quadriceps and hamstrings. With the innovative design provided by the Jumpsoles Training Shoes v5.0, exterior ligaments are trained to initiate a signal to move as fast as your feet, providing speed, maneuverability and better foot proprioception.
The Jumpsoles Training Shoes v5.0 have a doublewide Achilles wrap that provides extra firm ankle support with any shoe, and a new unified closure system which makes them quick and easy to attach. The Jump soles also come with a training program designed to fulfill your objective faster, so give yourself a jumpstart on your legs and train with the Jumpsoles Training Shoes v5.0, for sale at ActiveForever.com!
Jumpsoles v5.0 Features:
- Plyometric frontal training platform which attaches to your own shoes
- Converts slow-twitch muscle fibers into fast-twitch muscle fibers
- Increases agility, vertical jump, response timing, proprioception
- Tones leg muscles and increases balance
- Helps prevent sprains and tears of ligaments
- Almost 5 lbs of extra weight is added to the outermost part of your feet
Jumpsoles Training Shoes Specifications:
- Sold in Pairs
- Included: Complete Jumsoles Training Program Guide with instructional video and pamphlet
||Men's 5 - 7.5
||Women's 6 - 8.5
||Men's 8 - 10.5
||Women's 9 - 12
||Men's 11 - 14
||Men's 15 - 20
Returns: All Jump soles v5.0 Training Shoes returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Warranty: 1 Year
Related Searches: Proprioceptor, jumpshoes, jump soles, jump-soles, 640273110015, 640273110039, 640273110053, 640273110077