The Drive Medical Kanga TS Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair from Wenzelite offers your customers versatility with an economical seating system that includes depth-adjustable seat, a five-point harness, a depth-adjustable abductor, hip guides, lateral supports, a curved headrest and more! The Kanga TS Pediatric Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems.Features and Benefits
- Durable lightweight aluminum frame
- An economical seating system that includes seat, back, five-point harness, depth adjustable abductor, hip guides, lateral supports and curved headrest
- Height and angle adjustable flip-back armrests
- Height adjustable push handles
- 6" of adjustable seat depth
- Seat-to-back angle adjustable
- Angled seat to prevent forward sliding
- Swing away, height adjustable foot rests with foot and ankle positioner
- Angle adjustable plastic foot plates
- 20" rear semi-pneumatic quick-release wheels
- Frame accommodates most custom rehab seating and positioning systems
- Curb assist levers
- Height adjustable anti-tippers
- Crash tested and meets bus transit requirements
- Folds for easy transport
- Tilt-in-Space up to 45-degrees
- Actual Product Weight: 52 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Backrest Reclines to: 95 deg - 115 deg
- Closed Width: 12"
- Handle Height (Max): 43.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 38.75"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 43.5"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 28"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 17.5"
- Seat Width: 20"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 10"-12"
- Seat to Floor Height: 22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # kg 2000