Karman Healthcare MVP-502 Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair
The Karman Healthcare MVP-502 Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair is a deluxe wheelchair/transport chair designed for both patient transport and manual mobility. Breathable nylon upholstery covers a unique anti-microbial AEGIS Microbe cushion, ensuring this chair is dedicated to provide users with superb comfort and protection. Featuring the patented anti-sliding V-Seat design to help prevent sliding while reclined, as well as a strap-tension adjustable backrest and seat for added comfort, the Karman Healthcare MVP-502 Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair is the top of the line in mobility aids.
Foldable and easy to travel and store, the lightweight yet durable aircraft-grade aluminum frame is perfect for long trips. The MVP-502 Ergonomic Recliner's backrest reclines from 93° to 160°, while the 3D elevating leg rests allow for precision adjustments for up/down, left/right or inward/outward leg movement. For additional comfort, the articulating armrests move with the user as the chair reclines to help reduce discomfort, while the fully adjustable seatback and headrest provide the user with stability while reclined. Buy your Karman Healthcare MVP-502 Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair today from ActiveForever.com!
Karman MVP Reclining Wheelchair Features:
- Ergonomically designed reclining V-Seat
- Easily folds for travel and storage
- Multi-functional height adjustable armrests with side panels
- Push-bar with toggle wheel locks
- Aircraft grade aluminum frame is lightweight yet durable
- Anti-tip wheels prevent accidental flips
- Traveling axle automatically stretches
- Swing away elevating leg-rests with calf support
Karman MVP-502 Ergonomic Reclining Wheelchair Specifications:
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Seat width: 16", 18" or 20"
- Seat to floor: 20"
- Seat back height: 19"
- Overall height: 52"
- Overall width: 24", 26" or 28"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Folded width: 14", 15" or 16"
- Recline: 93° - 160°
- Rear wheels: 22" no-flat
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Color: black
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year on parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: MVP502MS, mobility aid, wheel chair, transport chair, karmen, kharma,