Shipping Information, click here
View our easy return policy, click here
To log in to your account and request an RMA, click here
Write Your Own Review
Using a stand up wheelchair to help you move around has dual advantages, especially when you use the Karman Stand Up Power Wheelchair. By default, the fact that the wheel chair can help you stand on your own is already a huge benefit. Another great benefit of the power wheelchair is that it provides just as much maneuverability in the seating position as it does in the standing position. The stand-up feature of the transport wheelchair operates simply by the push of a button; just push it and you're elevated to a standing position, free to move around as you wish.
Powered by two 12V powerchair batteries, your Karman Stand-Up Power Wheelchair is sure to have a long life of helping you up. Additionally, the stand up wheelchair has health benefits, such as pressure relief of the abdominal region and hips, improved circulation, improved flexibility, and much more. This chair is truly the most feature-rich device you can get for the price. Just because you have a condition that requires you use a wheelchair doesn't mean that you should be limited; enjoy the freedom of the Karman Mobility Stand Up Power Wheelchair. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Karman Stand Up Wheelchair Features:
- Karman Stand Up Wheelchair User Manual
- Raises independence, reduces bodily pressures
- Improves circulation and flexibility
- Push-button adjustment from sitting to standing
- Easy to operate when standing or sitting
- Great maneuverability
- See-through side panels
- 2-3" memory foam cushion back and seat
- Flip-back padded armrests
- SHARK II controller
- Adjustable backrest and footrest height
- Adjustable knee support, safety belt, chest support and leg strap
- Breathable nylon upholstery seat and back
- Flat free front and rear wheels
Stand Up Power Wheelchair Specifications:
- Karman Stand Up Wheelchair Spec Sheet
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Unit Weight: 110 lbs. without battery; 178 lbs. with battery
- Seat Size Options:
- 14"W x 17"D
- 16"W x 17"D
- 18"W x 17"D
- Seat Height: 20.5"
- Back Height: 16" - 19"
- Overall Height: 35" - 56.5"
- Overall Width: 24.5" (16" seat); 26.5" (18" seat)
- Overall Length: 40"
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Armrest Height: 6.25" - 10.75"
- Turning Radius: 25"
- Rear Tires: 14"
- Front Casters: 8"
- Materials: T-6 aircraft aluminum frame
- Motor: DC24V.320W
- Battery: Two (2) 12V powerchair batteries
- Charger: 110~220V
- Range per Charge: 25 miles (depending on weight of user and terrain)
- Includes: Wheel strap, chest belt, knee support, battery, battery charger, oil pot, user manual, and tool
Warranty: limited lifetime on frame, 1 year on parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: XO-202, XO-202N, XO-202_14, mobility aid, wheel chair