Made with a 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame, the Stand Up provides users with a strong and comfortable wheelchair to raise independence and improve quality of life. With health benefits such as increased pressure relief and improved circulation, respiration, flexibility and ease of transfer, the Stand Up is great for use at home, work, school or while in therapy.
The convenience of the battery operated standing ability helps improve self-reliance and lessens the need for added assistance or the need for home modifications.At only 56 pounds with the battery and large 24" rear polyurethane tires, the Karman Healthcare Stand Up Wheelchair is the most feature-rich devices you can get for the price. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
Karman Healthcare Stand Up Wheelchair Features:
- Helps improve circulation, respiration, flexibility and ease of transfer
- Increases pressure relief
- Raises independence, self-reliance, and improves quality of life
- Simple push button standing adjustment
- Quick-release axles
- Manual option available to "free-wheel"
- Denmak Linak Controller Box
- 2-3" memory foam cushion back and seat
- Flip-back padded armrests
- Aluminum alloy hand rims
- Clear Plexiglas side panels
- Flip-up footplates
- Silver powder coating
- Breathable nylon upholstery seat and back
- USA Patent / CE Approved
Karman Healthcare Stand Up Wheelchair Specifications:
- Karman Healthcare Stand Up Wheelchair User Manual
- Max. Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Weight: 56 lbs (with battery)
- Seat Size Options:
- Seat Height: 20"
- Back Height: 16" - 19"
- Overall Height: 35" - 55.75"
- Overall Width: 24.5" (16" seat), 26.5" (18" seat)
- Overall Length: 39.5"
- Armrest Height: 9"
- Rear Tires: 24" x 1" (polyurethane)
- Front Casters: 8" (flat free)
- Charger: 110~220V
- Battery: Nickel Metal Hydr battery
- Total Up/Down Cycles: -250 (depending on wieght of user)
- Materials: 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum frame
- Includes: Wheel strap, chest belt, knee support, battery, battery charger, oil pot, user manual and tool
Warranty: 1 year on frame; 6 months of parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: standing wheelchair, lift up wheel chair, transport chair, stand-up, XO-101