The Posey Keepsafe Deluxe Alarm System is a lightweight and compact alarm device used to monitor and alert hospice workers about high-risk situations that patients might often find themselves in. The battery operated system has a unique voice feature that provides the staff with the accessibility to record and play custom or instructional messages in their absence.
The alarm can be set to any of the three sounds which are alarm-tone, voice plus alarm tone and voice only. In the alarm-tone mode, the alarm system can be set into five-different alarm-tones that aid in the easy identification of the patient or the situation. It has two color-coded LEDs with the green color indicating the working mode and the red color indicating a hold or suspended mode. The hold and suspend modes are facilitated to keep the alarm silent during the absence of the patient or the caregiver.
The volume of the alarm is adjustable and can be altered between eighty-five decibels to a hundred decibels. It also has a functionality for a fail-safe sensor alarm that sounds an alert in case of accidental disconnection between the sensor and the alarm.
The alarm system is available with a wide range of sensors such as Gel Foam Alarm Cushion Sensor. The Posey KeepSafe Deluxe Alarm System with Gel Foam Alarm Cushion Sensor can be comfortably placed on any seat to alert the staff when a patient rises off the chair.
Not quite what you were looking for? Viist our Watches & Clocks page and the Malem MotionSensor Alarm for more product options.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Five different alarm tones
- Ideal for patients liable to unassisted exits
- Perfectly compatible with all posey sensors
- Helps minimize risk of accidental or fall injuries
- Use on beds, chairs / wheelchairs or toilets seats etc.
- Available in different models to accommodate user needs
- Manufacturer: Posey
- Color: Green / White
- Application: Alarm System
- Power Source: Battery (4 AAA)
- Product Number: 8374, 8374AC, 8374CP, 8374DO, 8374GC, 8374MB, 8374OM, 8374WB