Kendall Kerlix Gauze Bandage Rolls
The Kendall Kerlix Gauze Bandage Roll comes in a variety of lengths and sizes to help improve would site protection. Designed for fast-wicking action, superior aeration, and excellent absorbency, Kendall Kerlix Gauze Dressing is ideal for bandaging heads, limbs and difficult to dress wounds. Kendall Kerlix is made from prewashed, fluff dried 100% woven gauze with finished edges to reduce loose ends and lint. As secondary dressing, Kendall Kerlix Gauze Rolls provide bulk, cushioning and ultimate conformability for improved wound site protection. Reduce your risk of maceration; buy the Kendall Kerlix Gauze Bandage Roll today from ActiveForever!
Click the link for Kerlix AMD Dressing
Kendall Kerlix Gauze Rolls Features:
- Provides fast wicking action
- Superior aeration, excellent absorbency
- Reduces risk of maceration
- Ideal for bandaging heads, limbs
- Secondary dressing, provides bulk cushioning
- Improves would site protection
Kerlix Gauze Rolls Specifications:
- Type: 100 ply
- Materials: Pre-washed, fluff-dried cotton gauze
- Available in both sterile and non-sterile options
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: KND6720, kendal, bandages, cerlix, kerlex, covidien