The Kendall SAFE-T-VAC Single Suction Catheter with PLASTIC-GLIDE finish minimizes friction and facilitates secretion removal. Utilizes angled Whistle tip for adult sizes (10-18Fr) and the smooth, atraumatic DeLee tip for Pediatrics (5-8Fr). Sterile, single-use, and disposable, the Kendall SAFE-T-VAC Single Suction Catheter features a chimney-style valve that has a large opening on the control vent that minimizes residual suction. Kendall Single Suction Catheters are available in two tip styles - the smooth, atraumatic DeLee Tip with staggered eyes, and the angled Whistle Tip. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
Kendall Single Suction Catheters Features:
- Variety of sizes and put-ups
- Low drag catheter surface makes for easy insertion into ET tube
- Large opening on control vent provides high airflow and efficient suctioning
- Staggered and opposite eyelets reduces potential for invagination or blocked suction
- DeLee Pediatric Tip minimize trauma
Kendall Single Suction Catheters Specifications:
- Adult: 10 - 18 Fr
- Pediatrics: 5 - 8 Fr
- Type: Single-use
- Length: 21"
- Quantity: Each or Case of 50
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 30620, 30820, cathaters, kendal