The Halyard Purple Nitrile Exam Gloves Powder-Free are single use gloves that are primarily used for examination procedures that involve moderate to high exposure to fluids. The gloves are ideal for healthcare professionals, doctors, and clinicians to carry out different examination procedures.
The Kimberly Clark Nitrile Gloves are engineered to protect users from harmful chemicals, blood-borne viruses, bacteria, and even medication that is not skin friendly. The gloves are available in different sizes to comfortably fit individuals of different hand sizes. The beaded cuff design also contributes to achieving a perfect fit. Apart from the fitting, the cuff also prevents the dripping of fluids on to the forearm skin. The gloves are designed with textured fingertips to enhance grip safety. The textured tips allow users to maintain a firm grip on objects even when wet. It also promotes greater dexterity and tactile sensitivity to help professionals maintain complete control over the instruments being used.
The gloves are suitable to be used with almost any chemical. They have been tested against 29 different chemotherapy drugs and other general chemicals and are marked safe for use with all of them. The Nitrile Gloves by Kimberly Clark have a distinctive purple color that enables users to quickly identify and differentiate between these gloves and vinyl or latex gloves. The gloves are also latex and powder-free to reduce chances of allergic reactions in patients allergic to them.
Product Features and Benefits
- Textured fingertips and beaded cuffs
- Powder free gloves for single use only
- Ambidextrous, latex free, and non sterile
- Ideal for clinical tasks, automotive and cosmetology
- Protects users from harmful viruses, bacteria and chemicals
- Tested for protection against twenty nine chemotherapy drugs
- Manufacturer: Kimberly-Clark
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.14 millimeter
- Brand: Kimberly Clark
- Color: Purple
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Model: 55081, 55082, 55083, 55084
Product Information and Documents